Interest Free Finance
Coming Soon via Mobicred
On the day of the scheduled delivery please ensure that you have:
- Prepared a clear path for the driver
- Ensured that the area where you would like the goods placed it clear. (This is simply to ensure your new furniture cannot get damaged)
The following checklist can ensure unnecessary returns or disputes:
- Arrival of goods:
- Customers notified by SMS or phone on arrival
- Packaging is intact, no tears or scuffs
- Driver will call customer in the morning of booked delivery to confirm delivery
- Driver delays can occur, customer must be available all day
- Customer responsibility to provide driver clear access
- Protect floors and walls for driver to enter home
- OHS laws prevent drivers from taking off shoes
- Legs must be attached by customer
- No claims for damage recognised if access not clear
- A driver will assess home on day
- Recommended to open the goods on a matt to prevent damage
- Customer responsibility to make sure furniture fits in the room and through doors and stairwells
- Lounge Suites delivered in heavy wrapping for protection
- If driver assembling furniture please make sure there is power nearby and furniture is placed on a protection mat to tip lounge up and assemble legs
- Arrival of goods:
NB: Its worth double checking these things to ensure delivery goes smoothly
- Ready to assemble furniture (RTA):
- Is delivered in Bubble Wrap, Plastic or Cardboard Box and ready for assembly by the customer, check all panels for damage before assembly. Report any damages to furniture immediately to the driver. DO NOT OPEN ANY PACKAGING WITH SHARP OBJECT YOU COULD CUT OR SCRATCH THE FURNITURE
- Goods going into storage:
- Please check all goods are in good condition before signing for delivery
Please choose carefully, we suggest you measure up your area carefully before purchase, a cancellation of 15% of purchase price applies to all cancellations for the following reasons:
- Change of mind
- The furniture does not fit
- If we cannot supply within 3 weeks of quoted delivery
If you believe your product is faulty and wish to obtain a repair, refund, or exchange, PLEASE feel free to contact our staff who will assist you in filling out a customer service form for head office assessment. Once received at head office your claim will be assessed and a call back will be made to you within 3 days, at this stage you will be required to send us digital photos of the said defects, and an inspection may be arranged.
All products have been included in good faith on the basis they will be available to us at the time of sale. A failure by the supplier to deliver in accordance with orders placed may result in lines being unavailable. Some items are self-assembly to keep prices down, accessories not mentioned are extra. While every attempt has been made to accurately reproduce the colour of product, some variations may occur, and all prices are VAT inclusive.
Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies
The information on the Mr Online Furniture web site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change and update information at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing and availability. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
If there is a product on the website you are interested in, you can make your enquiry online by clicking on the ‘Contact US” link for contact details, alternatively you can call our +27 81 351 0271 number for an immediate response and our customer assistance personnel will help you with your enquiry.
Money Back Guarantee
At Mr Online Furniture (PTY) Ltd your complete satisfaction is our No.1 concern, therefore If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you are entitled to our 7-day, no-hassle money-back guarantee. Your bank account will be credited promptly once we have established that:
- Goods returned must be in original packaging
- Unfortunately, no refund applicable for the delivery costs
- Goods will be inspected for any damages prior to refund
100% Secure Ordering
At Mr Online Furniture (PTY) Ltd, we want you to feel completely comfortable while shopping online, and we take every possible measure to ensure your personal information is safe every step of the way. Our in-house technology team uses additional layers of protection to guard our site against potential vulnerabilities. We’ve adopted a zero-knowledge policy, meaning all sensitive information is encrypted into a secure format that cannot be breached by anyone outside or inside of our network, and as an extra precaution, we perform monthly scans to ensure we uphold the highest of industry standards.
We are proud of the security measures we have in place to ensure the safety of our customer data. If you have any questions about our secure shopping guidelines, please feel free to contact us at +27 81 351 0271.
We guarantee that every transaction you make at Readers.com will be 100% safe. This means you pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping at our online store.
In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.